Why are eyelash extensions so awesome?


Eyelash Extensions are natural lashes applied individually to each of your real lashes. They are semi-permanent and last as long as the life- cycle of your real lash. Fills are recommended every 3-4 weeks to keep a full, thick look.

SIMPLIFY YOUR DAY!! One of the best parts of eyelash extensions is not having to wear mascara at all! No mascara! Most of my clients say they no longer need eyeliner either. What a time saver!

I can help you achieve any look you're going for. Sultry, subtle or in between.

A new full set will take about 2 1/2hrs. And its only $85.00! I offer Mink, Colored, Brown & Barbie Lashes upon request!
*Mink is a bit more, the product costs me more to purchase :)

My Fill Prices are as follows:
New Clients:
1 Hour $30.00
1.5 Hour $45.00
2 Hours $60.00

Regulars:
1 Hour $25.00
1.5 Hour $35.00
2 Hours $50.00

Call/ Text/Email Angie @
#801 391-5000
ambw54@live.com

Normally I'm booked out for at least a week.
I Can't wait to hear from you!














Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Michelle


Michelle Likes a Longer look, but not as full.

No comments:

Post a Comment